Sunday, July 31, 2011

Turning 35 and single

I dont usually talk about my age, moreso writing about it but its a momentous year for me. Its also no big secret that i felt pretty okay with being single on my birthday!?

Three months ago, I turned 35 and for some reason it seems to be am just 30 years old wwhaaa am getting old but according to everyone i dont look it, so i guess thats good, young at hearts, sexy and baby face.  I could claim I was just a late bloomer.



I have to be honest. I woke up not wanting to be 35. I wanted to stay 30 forever. But here we have it – I have turned 35 and age is happening to me, whether I like it or not, thank God to my SFC family who make me feel young. And knowing that i am in the best place right now, surrounded by the best people and loving family and friends.






The great things about getting older is celebrating it with the most important people in my life, my family, officemates and friends.

Am surprised with what they prepared for me, greetings from family, gift from a friend in the office and even if am just knew in the office my boss prepared a food to share. I got a bouquet of flowers which am always longing to received, a picture that comes along with their sweet and loving messages, a book on sisterhood with dedication in each pages (blessed reading every messages) and I feel like am 18 years old when all of the brothers had dance with me.

I am extremely grateful that my family, friends  are making the trip —I couldn’t ask for a better gift than to be with my loveones. I may never had a special someone for now but i am delighted with the people around me.









































 

No comments:

Post a Comment