Sunday, July 31, 2011

Saying Goodbye to job of 10 years

I owe a great deal of my experience and success to my boss and my fellow collegues for giving me the chance, for supporting me through thick and thin, and for bringing me on board as a marketer and all around staff heheheh. I am forever grateful to them for letting me take deep root in the soil of this great company.

Saying goodbye to a job of 10 years was a tough choice i made, It was one (1) year of planning and praying if i will be leaving PWI, until finally God ways is perfect when we are about to start the reduced number of working day it was also the day that i was being offered a job.

What this job has done for me is something I would never forget as i learned and do things i thought i cannot handle, it expands my horizon and skills but I would trade all the comfort and the memories that came with them.

Where i am heading is a new chapter of my life, though am anxious and unknown but i believe that this where God is leading me.

No comments:

Post a Comment