Saturday, July 30, 2011

April Fool's Day

First day of April represent April fool's day but for me its a new beginning, a new chapter of my life as this is the first day of my work. I am blessed that God had welcome me by attending the first friday mass in the office and the warmed embrace of my previous collegues, feels like home :)

My first day at work, proved to be fun "fire drill and fire extingushing drill" wwhaaa am afraid that it will blow in front of me  but i was able to handle it well.

One of the thing, am impressed with the company is they care about the wellness, safety and security of their employee.

Who am i on my first day at work? just like the old Jenny...so quite, just smiling :) and my defense mechanism am still adjusting after my 10 long years in Philippine Wireless, Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment