Friday, August 20, 2010

Loving God

“You shall love the Lord, your God, with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind. Matthew 22:36-39

This is the topic when I give my first ever talk outside my comfort zone wherein I was move and inspired to share the decision I made in accepting the new service in the community.

In the beginning when my friend gives this to me, am hesitant and in a situation where I am confused (shes supposed to be the speaker) but then again because of service and after going through the talk outline I said YES. Truly there is always a purpose for everything because God make a way for me to choose what and where he wanted me to be.

In saying YES to Him, He is also abundantly showing his love to me by sending someone whom i can talk and gives me a free ride in going home. clap clap to you my dearest angel :)

I thank the person whom He used for me to make the right choice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment