Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Where is He leading me

A question I never thought am going to think over and over and over again until finally He showed me the way or maybe an answer to my question? that up to this time am blind about it hehehe (afraid maybe). Anyway, I was in a mission trip in Antique when suddenly one of the organizers needs a sharer. At first I was ashamed coz there are a lot of delegates, I feel cold and anxious I also feel like there is something going on in my stomach (was not able to eat well) and i wonder what I will share to them. Given a moment to really discern and pray God gave me strength and courage to face my fear.

After a few moment of silence, I was now in front of over 500 delegates sharing my life that I couldn’t imagine I can do (out of comfort zone again). While I am sharing I didn’t know that am going say this “Maybe God is leading me to be a mission volunteer” a vocation that I am afraid because of my desire to be in a married life and not to give up what I am enjoying in life. I ended my sharing asking the delegates to pray for me and continuously seeking Him where he is leading me.

My only prayer at that time “Lord if this is your will, let it be done” and with Gods grace I was able to confidently share my life.


Visayas Regional Conference
Antique Gym
Oct 1-3, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment