Monday, December 20, 2010

Tricycle Accident

Am excited to get up early Friday (Dec 17, 2010) for our Christmas party in the office but unfortunately the tricycle am riding accidentally hit the taxi. I cried and so anxious that day seeing the blood in my forehead. When the driver says they will bring me in hospital i immediately called my parents to help me and so I was rushed to the hospital but had gone through three hospitals before finally ended the East Avenue Medical Center. Thank God because I just had a small bruise in my right forehead and the xray was normal. I just thought it was that simple but then the following day i had swollen around my eyes that almost gone touch my nose and in my face. (had stay home for 3-5 days)


Am thankful that God had protected me from a more serious injury and am blessed to have my family beside me in this time of accident. Am thankful to my brother who spoke in my behalf when the police traffic investigated the accident, to my youngest brother who assisted my parents and drove us to the hospital and especially to my parents who rushed me to the hospital. Am also thankful to the dirver who didn’t walk away with us and to mam elvi who gave advise on what to do and to all who have texted me.

God is really good because while am doubting myself i saw a hope...a rainbow at the back of our house.
What i realized? It is very uplifting to get a text of encouragement and hope in this kind of situation. Ive got to see also the difference between sympathy and empathy.

No comments:

Post a Comment