Friday, August 20, 2010

Run for a Cause

Like most runner I am also eager and excited to join the run, this time it was in Quezon City Circle “A run for a Cause” and because I only have a few hours of sleep I was late. I never heard my alarm clock arrggghhh but then i still go on and prepare for the run.

I began with a walk while others are running, even the dog are running hahahah and moreso there are runner who are in old age so after awhile I jog and run until I felt that am tired of running then I stop and asked myself is it “old age” that makes me feel tired after a few mins of running? Good thing i looked younger than my age!

Anyway, my friend finish the 3K run ahead of me and so she asked me if am still going to run another round and I immediately says “YES”. While I was walking God sends another person in replacement of my friend for me to finish the run and it was astonishing to just walk and talk and enjoy the company of a person who is a disabled. He was raring to finish his 5K run and I was inspired with his story while he was rolling his wheelchair.

Finally we have reached the Finish line and I am happy that I was able to finish my 3K run. Thank God that I didn’t give up and truly God always send someone to inspire and uplift us!

No comments:

Post a Comment