Monday, December 26, 2011

I love iPad and i like Galaxy Tab

Why have an iPad? i know its unreasonable answer but honestly i want an iPad because a couple of my officemate bought their own iPads and were constantly using and bragging about it and how it was so good and that it does so much..actually I already wanted an iPad last year pa but i was torn between buying a laptop or an iPad but i see the importance of a laptop. This time it's for a different reason I find it so heavy to carry laptop specially when your riding an MRT so i requested my second mom in the office if she can buy it for me then i will pay her since her husband is coming and after a long conversation and sermon she said yes...it just show how she loves me heheheh

Needless to say when we had our Christmas party i got the second major prize in the raffle...a galaxy tab...wow God is good and am so blessed to got it but i dont know which one to retain? Deciding between the two tablet is hard hehehehe my officemate says to sell the galaxy but my brother want to trade the galaxy tab with his dslr so without a second thought i said yes to him.

I'll list things that thrill me about the iPad and galaxy tab.  It's hard to put these in order, because they are all important to me.
The Galaxy tab pictures and camera looks vibrant.  Compared to the iPad, the photos looked washed out heheheh

The iPad screen is, of course, totally addictive.  I find myself touching the laptop keyboard, my finger just fits on its virtual  keyboard

The Galaxy tab size is marvellous.  It fits in my purse.  This to me is a big plus over iPad because no one really wants to lug around a big tablet when you're on the go.

I love the apps in galaxy tab its free unlike in ipad.

You may find that there are more things i like about the galaxy tab but i preferred to use iPad hehehe

1 comment:

  1. wow, swerte naman ni ate Jenny, may iPad na, may Galaxy tab pa! =)

    ReplyDelete