Tuesday, December 27, 2011

11 people am Grateful for 2011

Inspired by the David Award that was given to CFC-SFC, i decided to come up with my own list of 11 people who made a big impact in my life for 2011.

Of course no one else but my parents, i really want to honor them as am blessed to have them as my parents. Sa natatangi kong ina for your love and support, who wakes up early to prepare my breakfast and lunch hehehe at sa tatay ko who always remind me to bring my cellphone and umbrella everytime i leave the house.



To all my beautiful, pogi at gwapong pamangkin, you were all the source of my joy, even if the house is small when they gather together I feel like our house is a mansion because they can run and play anywhere they want.
Yeye, my first pamangkin, so adorable and charming. She is now in Grade 1 and she reads very well. I always want to bring her in any gathering that required kids representative hehehe as if she is my own child.






Jhian, whom i thought can’t talk well but now a talkative boy and am really impress when he speak to me in English.






JY tatay called him American boy but, i will always remember him as sweet boy...also a talkative one, whenever i ask  him whose gwapo he will really raise his hands.

He loves to pose :)


Joshua, who is suplado when he was a little boy but am glad that he is close to me now  because of my laptop and ipad as he loves to play angry bird ang ninja fruits

Jamjam, a younger version of Joshua who is also suplada but if you will ask her na you will go down she will immediately come to you.

Hamphrey i rarely see him but my tatay called him German boy kasi super cute nya


Ms Elvi who keeps on reminding me to spend time with family. Thank you for not giving up on me, for without you i don't have a job right now hehehe...you were there when am down and hurt and confuse.








My brother Glenn, if my mom is not home he will cook for me and to my dearest brother Pevy who spend almost all of the expenses at home hehehe





Spiritual Director Sis Bheng and Bro Ronnie. God bring them into my life as I met Sis Bheng first quarter of the year and i met Bro Ronnie last quarter of the year when i joined the Silent Retreat. I will never forget how blessed i am being directed by them. I may not have their picture but they will always be in my heart.

Lara & Rodel, they fondly call each other "G" short for "GG" Gods Gift and now its "GGG" Gods Greatest Gift. I can say that they are now my fav couple, i am so inspired by how they began their relationship, by how they serve in SFC that they need not be together in one activity as they value first the service for the Lord. I can honestly say that i hope to find myself in a relationship as great as theirs by next year 2012 :)



 

Bro. Ode. I rarely chat with him but whenever i got a chance to talk to him he is an amazing person and am thankful i have known him. Sometimes its so easy to get jaded and to just think of yourself but he is the guy who will really push you to do more and to die in service.

Sharon, a good example of how she truly loves her mom and I really admire her for such especially when she went home giving up her job abroad just to take care of her mom. A fighter at the same time and it’s something to be emulated.







Christopher West. You wont believe it but i run after him when i saw him during the CFC Anniversary in Luneta.

He is a Catholic author and speaker, best known for his work on Pope John Paul II’s series of audience addresses entitled the Theology of the Body.


It was not just me who were inspired by Fr. Joel Jason but everyone in the community. I thank the Lord that i was able to hear and listen to him during our session in Theology of the Body.

He is the author of the book Free love true love, love it!


Finally, where i gave my heart and time ...CFC-SFC family which is the biggest gift God had given me. Being a member of SFC is one of the most amazing experience of my life, each year is a different experience but this year had a great contribution in all areas of my life.

This picture was taken when we had our run for a cause to one of our dear sister in Christ Zai Engracia, she made an impact not just to me but to everyone as well.


Definitely, the guy you have been waiting to know, he is the reason my heart is beating hehehhehe, okay, okay, i don't personally know him and he is a celebrity but i just dream that someday i may meet a guy like him :) tall, adventurous and good looking but seriously a guy who will give his all in service.

Lastly, thank you to all who have touched my life with their own, i may not mentioned your name but you know who you are.







No comments:

Post a Comment