Saturday, January 8, 2011

Wearing Dress



I really really like to wear dresses but whats stopping me to buy? Its expensive!

I got this dress last year at Freeway as a gift from a friend, she said i have to buy something that i want but i cant buy because its expensive and so the first thing that comes to my mind is to buy a dress. Yehey, Thanks to you!

When i first saw this, i knew that its perfect & suitable for me. Since then, i kept on checking Freeway for their new arrival. I love the texture, style and quality of their clothes especially when they launched the Freeway-Art Collection by Ramon Valera.

So funny when am wearing this dress my youngest brother knows exactly what day i wore it hehehehe "my uniform" as he is teasing me.





Because am so inspired to dress up, i bought another one but this time its my own pocket wwhaaaa its expensive but i like it and i really want it "gift for myself" good thing its christmas if not i doubt if i will get it.  I have to say this though, it was my 1st time to be fashionable.

I love how comfortable and light it is and the crochet neckline & sketch print detailing is so retro. I can also see me wearing this in a date hehehe I hope real soon!

Now, am looking forward to wear more Valera dresses :)

No comments:

Post a Comment