Tuesday, January 4, 2011

1.1.11

I've wanted to write a post about New Years Resolution but the lazy me won over. Ouch! I didn’t know where to start and I don’t know exactly what I wanted because it might be broken. Does that mean, I will be lazy or didn’t know what to do the whole year? I definitely hope not.

OOoopsss now I knew what I wanted its LOVE LOVE LOVE 


I create love in 2011 with someone who is funny, tender, caring, honest and compassionate. I create love with someone who loves photography, appreciates and respects me for who i am. I create love with someone who complements my personality and who lovingly challenges me to be a better person. I create love with someone who loves music, adventure and joins me in SFC for volunteer work or community service..

I have the power to create love with the perfect person for me.




Actually, i already saw him and my heart has been captured, and I await and pray the day when we will meet again :) 

"Jesus I believe in you and let your will be done"

No comments:

Post a Comment