Friday, July 30, 2010

Am Inspired

Am inspired on how things are going on with my life coz ive discovered a lot of things in my life that am not present before. My hearts desire is to be romanced, to unveil my beauty and to have a shared adventure with someone and i realized that it doesn’t necessarily mean a guy coz I became present that I can enjoy life with my friends, family and being in the community. God is so great that He created everything in a way that I would appreciate it. I became present to who I am in the world and my purpose and Its an amazing feeling to share my life and be an inspiration to my family and friends but to the community as well.

The endless possibilities that God created is a wonderful foundation to have this life filled with joy and love.

Written: May 14, 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment