Monday, October 31, 2011

Trendy Curly Hair

After so many years of long straight hair, i finally decided to do something different, initially i was thinking of a bob cut hairstyle until i saw my friend with a curly hair, i love her hair, and it is fabulous! Without thinking twice i ask her if she can accompany me to salon where she got her hairstyle.

Surprisingly my friend brings me at Tony and Jackey to have my hair curled. Wow... The place itself is cozy and cute! My friend recommended me to do a regular perm but apparently when the Korean hairstylist check the condition of my hair she recommended me to cut my hair short, layered and apply hair treatment to avoid hair damage i actually didn’t get what the Korean told me.... good thing there is a Filipino who interpreted everything to me hahahhaha

I was amazed with the Korean hairstylist as she cut my hair and trimmed my bangs for only 3-5 minutes. So okay, that was fast! Well it was actually! The assistant then washed my hair and applied the hair treatment to protect my hair from damage, put on the heating machine and set the timer for 10minutes. I was impressed how the Korean works from one customer to another, she moves fast together with her assistant and yey its my turn again she applied the perming solution for 10minutes, rinsed it off and prepped my hair to be attached to the "octopus" digital perming machine. Her assistant applied another solution which is supposed to be the keratin to lock in the shine. After about 15 minutes, they removed my hair from the curling machine and I was amazed because my curls were so gorgeous.

While waiting i was pleasantly surprised to find out that they have digital mirrors, meaning i can use the mirror to browse the Internet but am not comfortable checking my Facebook on a mirror that’s visible to everyone in the salon so i just watch video in You Tube.

The whole process took about 3 hours. Thanks to my dear friend Lara who patiently waits on me. The Korean hairstylist didn’t advise me anything on how should i do after instead she encourages me to purchase their product wwhaaaa it’s a hefty amount already and i can’t afford it. Anyway my friend advises me to leave permed hair unwashed on the next day and i can just buy the same products outside.





The next couple of weeks is the real test of how long my curls would last but I'm praying for the best! Out of 10 people, they like my new hair style!






No comments:

Post a Comment